Spreads
For my spread project, I have decieded to do a series of posters from the movie "Up". I have not decided on typeface, but I know that I want to model the poster off of these three photos from the movie:
Poster 1:
Poster 2:
Poster 3:
Poster 1:
Poster 2:
Poster 3:
For the first poster, I want to relay the theme of family and adventure. I plan to have the character's outlined as a silhouette and the balloons on the house create out of type.
For the second poster, I think that this photo of the house finding it's final resting place on the cliff represents the entire premise of the movie. I plan to make the cliff out of text, and the house a silhouette.
And finally for the third poster, I plan to recreate the mailbox in the photo I used above, to represent the love story of the movie.



Comments
Post a Comment